I take great pride in my work and I pay a great attention to detail with my pest management service to ensure that I cover every crack and crevice where those little pests love to hide.
Question One: “Are Your Pest Products Safe For My Children and Pets?” I only use the safest pest products available to ensure the safety of your family and beloved pets too.
Ghost ants will build its nest under rocks outside, In warmer parts of Australia, they will nest in walls and cavities. In cooler parts of Australia, Ghost ants can produce very large colonies.
Pest Control Service
Give Ants The Boot Pest Control is a local Sunshine Coast pest control service that specialises in the removal of Infestations of Ants from your Home & Business.
I take great pride in my pest management service and I strive to provide my customers with great customer service while being great value for money.
I am an Expert In Pest Management and prevention of household pests including Cockroaches, Ants, Spiders, Silverfish, Fleas, Ticks, Rats, Mice, Wasps, Bees and all Treatments now come with a 12 Month Service warranty for your peace of mind. (Read More…)
More About Ants…
Black house ants will also nest in roof voids, gutters, and other cavities around your home.
- They are 2-3 mm in size and black.
- Food Preference: Sweet Foods
- Distribution: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia Wide
White Footed Black House Ant (Technomyrmex albipes)
Will build there nest both inside and outside your home.
- They are 2.5- 3mm in size.
- Food Preference: They will eat a wide verity of food but prefer sweet foods.
- Distribution: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, East Coast of Australia
Ghost ant colonies may have many queens and colonies can split developing new sub nests throughout your home.
- Ghost ants are extremely small ranging from 1.3- 2 mm in size.
- Food Preference: show a preference for sweet food.
- Distribution: Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Carpenter ants will tunnel into timber but do not eat it.
- Carpenter ants are 8 -12 mm in size and will build their nest inside and outside
- Food Preference: They will eat a verity of dead insects but do prefer honeydew and sugary foods.
- Distribution: Australia Wide