Hi, I’m Scott and I am originally from the Blue Mountains in Sydney.
In 2003 I spent 6 months studying Certificate II In Asset Maintenance (Pest Management Technical) as another service to my carpet cleaning business.
In 2003 I received my NSW Pest Management License.
In 2004 I relocated to North Queensland, where I received my Queensland Pest Management License.
Originally I worked for a large pest control business before starting my own business here on the Sunshine Coast.
I have worked in both Residential and Commercial Environments.
Residential Pest Control
I provide Cockroaches, Ants, Silverfish, Spiders, Flea, Tick and Rodent Pest Management at customers homes. My speciality is Ant removal and management.
Commercial Pest Control
I provide Commercial Pest Management to restaurants and Commercial Kitchens providing them with German Cockroach Management.
I also provide Commercial Pest Management in Warehouses, and other business for rodent Management.
I AM FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED !
Give Ants The Boot launched in 2013. We are your “Ant Removal Specialist”.
At Give Ants the Boot I specialise in the removal of Ants from your Home and Business.
- I take great pride in my work and most treatments take between 2-3 hours to guarantee the best possible results
- I also offer a service warranty on all of my treatments, “So if the Ants or any other pest return I will come back free of charge to re-treat the area”.
- Ants, Cockroaches, Silverfish, Spiders Treatments come with 12 months internal and external service warranty.
- I also offer 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with my service. Conditions apply.
Give Ants the Boot Service the Entire Sunshine Coast
Size: 3/4” – 20 mm
Max Mains Pressure: 500 KPa
Min Pump Pressure: 600 KPa
Max Flow Rate: 50 LPM
Max Water Temperature: 40° C
Min Water Temperature: 0° C *
Pump Inlet: 25mm 1” BSP F
Mains Water In: 20mm 3/4” BSP F
Outlets: 20mm 3/4” BSP F
Weight: 0.85 KG
Complies to AS/NZS 3500.1 when installed by a licensed plumberNOTE: According to AS/NZS 3500.1 maximum allowable pressure in buildings is 500 KPa.
- Easy to install
- Patent design
- Solid Brass mounting bracket (optional)
- Watermark approved to WMTS477:2016
- Does not require regular maintenance
- No electrical consumption – No electronic components
- Solid forged brass (nickel plated) – Weatherproof – Built to last
- Suitable for any pressure pump with sufficient head pressure
- Can be mounted directly onto the pump
- Can be mounted in any position
- Built-in certified dual check valves for backflow prevention
- Built-in dual check valve for backflow prevention
- 2 Year Warranty
- AS4020 Approved
- Tested to 50,000 cycles