For your peace of mind, I offer a full 12 Month Service Warranty on all of my Pest Treatments, so if any pests come back in a 12 month period, I will return and retreat the area free of charge.
I take great pride in my work and I pay great attention to detail with my pest management service to ensure that I cover every crack and crevice where those little pests love to hide.
Question One: “Are Your Pest Products Safe For My Children and Pets?” I only use the safest pest products available to ensure the safety of your family and beloved pets too.
Pest Control Service
Give Ants The Boot Pest Control is a local Sunshine Coast pest control service that specialises in the removal of Infestations of Ants from your Home & Business.
I take great pride in my pest management service and I strive to provide my customers with great customer service while being great value for money.
I am an Expert In Pest Management and prevention of household pests including Cockroaches, Ants, Spiders, Silverfish, Fleas, Ticks, Rats, Mice, Wasps, Bees, and all Treatments now come with a 12 Month Service warranty for your peace of mind.
What Is Pest Management or Pest Control
Pest control is the management of unwanted insects, animals, and reptiles that invade our environment, for example, our home, lawn, business.
Pest management is understanding how insects, animals, and reptiles behave within their environments. So you can understand and work out how is the best way to manage their behaviours, which is essential in determining what pest control procedures are available.
There are 3 main pest management techniques available to pest technician.
Physical Method – Physical methods are physical barriers for example:
- Attaching fly screens to your windows
- Attaching bird wire around chimneys to prevent birds and possums from entering your building.
- The use of wire mesh and filling holes up with concrete to prevent rodents from entering your building.
Improve Hygiene and remove pests access to food
- Place all non-refrigerated food in air-tight containers including breakfast cereals, flour, chips, pet food which give cockroaches a never-ending supply of food.
- Regularly clean dishes and wipe down benches to prevent cockroaches been attracted to your home.
- Do not leave pet food out at night and clean pet food bowls at night to prevent leaving cockroaches a food sauce.
- Regular cleaning of floors
- Regular cleaning under and behind fridges and dishwashers
- Regular cleaning of Stove
- Regular cleaning of appliances microwave, toaster
- Fix any leaking taps around the home.
- Fix any cracks or holes, That may give cockroaches, spiders, rats, and mice easy access to your home.
3. Pesticide Control
- Pesticide control is the use of pesticide products to manage pests within your environment.
The insecticide is used to control insects and is split into 2 categories:
Contact Insecticides and Repellent Pesticide– These are the everyday pesticides you can purchase from supermarkets and hardware stores.
Non Repellent Pesticides– This insecticide Is mainly used on ants and termites. The ants and termites go about its daily activities. Ants and termites are very social insects and picking up the insecticide and will pass it on to one another taking it back to the nest which will then eliminate the queen, wiping out the colony.
Baits Are Another Non Repellent Pesticides– Baits are used on insects such as cockroaches, ants which they consume leading to there demise.
Baits are used on rodents the come in many forms example
- waxes blocks
- pellet baits
Give Ants the Boot Services the Entire Sunshine Coast